East Coast Health Insurance

East Coast Health Insurance
Florida Health Insurance

Florida Health Insurance News

Monday, October 26, 2009

Florida Health Insurance News

Peter Schiff Speaks Out

Peter is usually much more vehement and outspoken when he recommends the investment of betting against the US economy and its currency. However the guy is running for the Senate seat in Connecticut and can’t appear to be very outspoken about the fact that living in America and investing here is the equivalent of burning your life savings in a fire. At this point I recommend the dollar for shorting and am long in any currency that is not economically tied to ours. Even Europe scares me.

That being said if you live in Connecticut I would advise you to support Mr. Schiff as when the decline of America occurs we will best served by having someone in office to be able to say, “I told you so.”

I think that Ron Paul although very admirable is too much on the fringe as his associations with Alex Jones leaves me wondering as to his mindset. The guy believes in aliens and conspiracies.

From: http://echealthinsurance.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment