East Coast Health Insurance

East Coast Health Insurance
Florida Health Insurance

Florida Health Insurance News

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Florida Health Insurance and Smoking the Awful Truth Florida Health Insurance News

First of all I got the idea for this post from a great website about smoking cessation www.4quitsmokinghelp.com that posted a comment on another article of mine and pinged it. Pinging is a blog term for linking to it, I think it could also mean that you are being followed and spied on by Donald Rumsfeld, so I am currently looking into this and will have an answer for you in a future post. But in the meantime, I have to promote this person's website as there is no way that anyone that wants to help people quit smoking can be harmful. Having just quit smoking myself about 6 months ago for the 30th time (this time I am done though) I can tell you that he has a great site and one of the great articles that I found was about the lesser known tribulations of quitting smoking. Luckily, this last time I quit smoking was so much easier because I used the laser which was amazing. I walked in a smoker and walked out a beautifully happy ex smoker. No side effects, or nothing. This particular guy was in Aventura and a quick lookup on the old google will surely find him one second if you are ready to take the plunge, but even if you aren't I would just go there with no expectations and gamble the $250 and give it a whirl if you have tried to quit in the past.

From: http://echealthinsurance.com/blog/smoking-and-florida-health-insurance-the-truth-from-an-insider/

No comments:

Post a Comment