East Coast Health Insurance

East Coast Health Insurance
Florida Health Insurance

Florida Health Insurance News

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Free Health Insurance Florida Free Health Insurance

How to Jibe the System and Get Free Florida Health Insurance

Florida Health Insurance for Bears

First of all, I know the heading is very eye catching, so please understand that I am doing this because whenever possible I like to stick it to the Florida health insurance companies. There is a way to get multiple free months if you are eligible for Cobra or have individual Florida health insurance.

What does this mean, and How do I do it?

It is not a free health insurance policy, it is not Medicaid. First of all, whenever I get a call from one of my health insurance clients complaining of a rate increase, the first thing I do is tell them that we are going to stop their electroinic payments if applicable so that they get a paper bill henceforth instead of having the monthly premium removed from their bank account.

Assuming that the person is relatively healthy and I can find cheaper health insurance without sacrificing benefits (so far I have been able to do this 90% of the time) I will pinpoint a new Florida health insurance company and policy for them and apply immediately. In this example, lets say I get the first call about the increase on August 27th. So assuming I am able to stop the bank draft for the month of September the client will get a paper bill for the period from September 1st to the 30th. During this period, I instruct the client to not pay the invoice and to not use the health insurance unless it is necessary. Read more at http://echealthinsurance.com/free-health-insurance.html

From: http://echealthinsurance.com/free-health-insurance.html

1 comment: