East Coast Health Insurance

East Coast Health Insurance
Florida Health Insurance

Florida Health Insurance News

Monday, November 2, 2009

Public Option is a Red Herring | Health Insuranc

When I was going through the various newspapers and so forth for today’s blog posts. I found out that the Public Option is a great big giant red herring. While everyone was looking they wagged the dog on the health care changes. I didn’t think that anyone in Congress especially would have the guts to go against the health insurance companies, drug makers, and right wing lobbyists. Boy was I right. It seems like the Kaiser Organization has revealed that the Public Option will help the Health Insurance Companies after all. Nothing is going to change it is going to be the same crap. Congratulations, America its another Turd.



I predict this turd will even outdo the prior turd laid by the Bush administration with their prescription bill which is an abortion itself. Just when I thought I couldn’t hate the politics of this country anymore they prove me wrong.



I swear to god if I have to turn away one person from the public option because they are not sick enough or not poor enough, I will start a freakin revolution. Yes I am going to ignite a revolution. Not as grand or great as the American revolution but pretty close. I am going to abdicate the Revolution begin with a long two hour nap and then we all wake up and realize how crappy everything has gotten. Enough with the ranting enjoy the post today from the Washington Post.



From: http://echealthinsurance.com/…s-for-who/

Mobile post sent by echealth using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment