East Coast Health Insurance

East Coast Health Insurance
Florida Health Insurance

Florida Health Insurance News

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 3- a glance into the world of selling | Diary of a Health Insurance Agent in Training

Since no one is probably reading this yet, I figure I am going to direct these entries to a new agent like myself. I decided to hop on the phones today. I can prepare myself as much as I can with carrier and plan knowledge, but without knowing a person’s needs I have no idea what is going to be on the test to study for. Basically, I use my sound sales skilled learned in the past and use them in every call.

Step 1: Start off with a blank slate. Do not just send quotes. If they are going to buy health insurance from seeing quotes, then they would have already. I want to speak to the person seeking information on insurance and find the right plan based on their needs. Even if I do not know all the answers, I want to let them know I am going spend the time to find out those answers. If it matters to them, it matters to me.

From: http://echealthinsurance.com/diary/day-3-a-glance-into-the-world-of-selling

No comments:

Post a Comment