East Coast Health Insurance

East Coast Health Insurance
Florida Health Insurance

Florida Health Insurance News

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mizner Park Update | Apartment Complexes To Avoid

Today, while still living here and counting down the days, I am amazed by the growing smell of urine in the hallways. This is actually like living in a crack house. I am determined to get this entire management team fired regardless of whether I live here or not and you can support me by commenting on this blog and writing articles on apartments that you dislike.

After my car got keyed last year and I had my first run in with this new leasing office team I have never felt such hatred for anyone in my life. Having lived here for so long and watched the demise of this one great, and fun building can only be compared to watching a friend get ill. If you could stop the illness you would, hence this site. Mizner Park is owned by ING who if you should happen to read this, I will be happy to take this site down if this situation is remedied here.


From: http://apartmentstoavoid.com/update-on-mizner-park-dump/

No comments:

Post a Comment